Sunday 26 March 2017

Underwater birthday box card pop up


Hi there,

  Today I am going to share a Birthday Pop- up box card using the new lawn fawn Scalloped Box Card Pop-Up die. As I was so excited with my new dies, I just wanted to start making a card with it. 

  Lawn Fawn have created a new challenge blog, Lawn Fawnatics. And the first challenge is a birthday theme. I wanted to challenge myself to a make card for the birthday theme.  



  I didn't start this pop up box card for the challenge first,but I got there eventually. Because I was not able to wire snipe the top rectangle die from the die set as my wire snipe was too big to fit in between the gap. Since I was too eager to make a pop up box card, I used an aqua cardstock for die cutting the scalloped box card pop up with the top rectangle die along with it. It created a window for the background and the wide side, which gave me an idea to add some beads for the background and wide side. It also has some shaker effects too.




I used mermaid for you stamps and die set to create an underwater scene for the pop up box card.  
I used double stitched label from the fancy box dies to make a label to stamp happy birthday message on it and the font perfectly matched the underwater theme.




 I stamped some images from mermaid for you stamps and coloured them with copic markers. I die cut the stamps using the coordinating dies and assembled them on the pop up box card. I didn't use any party decor or party hats or gifts, but I did add some accessories for the mermaids and the merman.






 
  The narwhal, seahorses and fishes joined along with the mermaids and merman to wish you a 
"Happy Birthday"

I hope you like my project!

Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment